Dresden Files: Boston
These are special intersections throughout the city, allowing those who know their location and how to activate it to step into the Nevernever. Getting back to the real world is a much more difficult task. These are the Fae Loops that I know about.
- At the bottom of the pool at the Harbor Towers but only when Winter reigns.
- In Liberty Square when the moon shines on the statue there, touch the statue and say “Sons of Liberty”.
- In the Lombardi Memorial Park, sprinkle 3 lbs. of salt in a 20-foot circle around the fountain there and infuse it with power. Works day or night.
- The chalk graffiti in Harborside Community Center can be altered to take you to anyplace in the Nevernever but you will need a Summer Knight and several hours of work.
- Underneath the train tracks by the Mystic River, there is a portal between two pillars. The area is locked off by steel fences and warded against intrusion. Mortals feel uneasy there.
- The Bunker Hill Monument has a portal to the Nevernever underneath it but you better have allies in one of the Fae Courts.
- The Old Budweiser Bottling Plant south of the city has a portal that is controlled by the Summer Court.
- Under the railway bridge behind the Boston Renaissance Charter Public School. You will need to apply a drop of blood on the northern supports of the bridge to open the portal. The portal only remains open for a few seconds so each person should donate a drop to keep the portal open long enough to get everyone through.